Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SAHM

Well after a week at work, we've made the decision for me to stay at home with Lucy. I am going to miss all of my Edel-friends dearly, but we know this is the right decision for us. More blog entries to come. Quick updates: Lucy has still not been sleeping well, which we kind of blame on her cold, which she's given to both me and Gramma Judi. Her eczema has continued to flare and I've not had a latte or more than a pat of butter in 10 days (sigh). Off to the pediatric dermatologist tomorrow. Getting excited for Laura's twins shower this weekend!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Congrats! Find some good mom friends and enjoy. I've found the best connections w/people who want to talk about things OTHER than our kids. (Yes, I've heard enough about other kids' poop and nap schedules to last a lifetime!)