Sunday, March 2, 2008

Not Quite...Mom's New Diet


We tried Lucy in her highchair.....um, she's not quite ready for it yet! The Bumbo seat will do for now so she can join us for dinner. Lucy has her first cold, so sad. She was very congested so we've been trying to get the gook out of her nose so she can nurse better. This is our last day of fun! Nanny Granny is coming this evening and I'm already totally hyper about my first day back tomorrow. We had a "pumping practice" day yesterday and she did pretty well taking her bottles. Went to dinner at Rustico last night in Alexandria and she was a total wiggle worm. Because poor Lucy's eczema is so bad I am now taking out dairy, nuts, shellfish and eggs from my diet. When she woke up Sat. AM she was covered in rash head to toe. I realized that I had eaten TONS of dairy the previous day so that's likely the culprit. No more ice cream! Boo! She was destined for allergies with me and Jud as parents. I've not moved her to the hypoallergenic formula yet because I figure me going back to work this week is enough shock to her system and she's not getting much more than a few oz. of formula each day anyway.

No comments: