Friday, March 28, 2008

Are You a Boy?



Or are you a girl..heyyyy--you look like a girl! That is a shout out to Julie. Many of you may not know, but that was a popular late '60s tune by the Barbarians. Anyway, Julie performed a memorable video "skit" to this song in elementary school, and Lucy's outfit today caused me to remember how hilarious it was. If someone can get that online, I think it would be a You Tube sensation. My point is that sometimes the boy clothes are so cute, as in the case of this little romper thing, I just have to buy them. I guess it's a good thing I'm not dressing my son in skirts and dresses :)

1 comment:

Stacey Faye said...

I like Lucy's little boy clothes! And they really could go either way.

As for the 6th grade video with Julie dressed as half man/half woman, I'll have you know we won awards for our amazing choreography! I think some of the teachers were concerned that Julie was some sort of transgendered youth, but other than that -- the video was a hit!