Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pablo




For those of you who don't know, Lucy loves the Backyardigans show. That's the one show she's drawn to because it's got great singing and dancing. Don't worry. I don't plop her in front of the tube for hours. She gets bored after about 5 minutes. But Lauren got her this Pablo doll that sings and dances to the theme song and Lucy was a bit apprehensive at first. See furrowed brow. I mean when this doll that's about as big as you starts hooting and hollering and skating on his own, I imagine it's freaky to her!!

3 comments:

Stacey Faye said...

She's looking more like Jud! The furrowed brow pic cracks me up!

Stacey Faye said...

The other funny thing about the furrowed brow look is that it's the same exact expression she has when Grey walks in the room! And it's accompanied by "EEEEEEHHHHH!"

HAHAH

Betsy said...

It's definitely the "I'm either going to laugh or cry" look.