Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank You For Being A Friend


We are having a grand time here in hot and sunny Florida. It's hard for me to imagine living in a place this sunny and hot all the time! Granny and Pa have found a place they like and may be making an offer on it as I type. Lucy is napping (yay) and for the first time since we've been here has not put up a major fight to go down for pm nappy. I think I had an AHA moment and turned on her travel white noise machine. A must for all mommies to be (its called the SLEEP SHEEP:). Anyway looking at real estate is exhausting around here. I feel like all the houses look like the Golden Girls! ANYWAY it will be nice to come down here when it's cold and nasty up north. We are off to Siesta Key for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Have fun- siesta key is a great little place. I read all about the sleep sheep after I saw it at a little place in Venice Florida - and I begged my dad to get it for me. I think he did but is keeping it a secret. I'm glad to hear it works.