Monday, June 9, 2008

Fruity


Lucy loves fruit. Apples, blueberries, apricots, peaches, banannas, she loves them all. We use the fruit basket to teach her their names in English and Spanish. She won't touch veggies with a ten foot pole now. No clue what happened as she used to eat yams and such. I tried to sneak in a bite of turkey-veggie mix in between her sweet apple blueberry mush (her FAVORITE) and she made a face like she had been given poison! How do I get her to eat more than just yummy fruits??

2 comments:

elliebelly said...

I don't know what to tell you. Ellie would rather eat veggies than fruit. Mix anything with smooshed banana and I swear it will work. Avocado worked the best. Try it with that little monkey. Take a picture of the face. ;o) xxox Can't wait to see you guys. xoxxo

Stacey Faye said...

I think I'm going to have to send Baby P to your house for Spanish lessons. You can send Lucy over so I can teach her to read (I'm sure our kids will be reading by 4 since they're undoubtedly gifted --haha).