Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Carbo Loading


As we near her 9 month birthday, I've decided to start feeding Lucy several new things this week, including more carbs. Grow Lucy grow! For lunch today I gave her mushy white rice with cheese (not so much on that.....but I ate it!), a waffle and a slice of sourdough bread. She LOVED the sourdough bread. Go figure. I gave her some egg and gluten free waffle and she was not so into that. It was pretty gross. I think I'll move on to the plain Eggos, those things are so darn good. Also, Yo Baby with cereal is a hit, as were the mashed potatoes yesterday.

2 comments:

Pound said...

uhhhh gluten free pancakes sound awful. just give her a good ole choc chip pancake. jk

Kris said...

Her little smile is sooo cute in that picture. She looks so happy with the bread - I'm a huge carb fan too!!!