Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Swaddle Escape




Sorry for the delay in postings...we were out of town and yesterday I took advantage of Aunt Betsy's offer to babysit so I could run some errands! I don't know if she will ever come back to watch Lucy as she was screaming her head off when I got home. Things are going better in the sleep department. I bought one of those movement sensor monitors so can tell if she ever stops breathing since we're pretty much putting her on the tummy for sleeping, which means no swaddle. She just hates being in there and on her back in any way in the crib. It's so cute how she sleeps on her tummy. Bum in the air, arms to the side. Ol crazy arms did sustain a few scratches to the face in her first night with no straight jacket. I'll take the 6-8:30 am snooze she gave us today!!

No comments: