Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Practice


Lucy is practicing for the Easter egg hunt. The ages are 2 and up, but I have a feeling this little one is not going to standy by idly and be left out. So I told her she had to do her best to act like a big girl who knew what she was doing and maybe they'd let her in. I guess giving this cheesy grin is part of her act. She does that whenever she sees the camera now. She certainly has the eating Easter candy part down. Re: first photo, Lucy is ever more independent and would likely walk down to the park by herself if I'd let her. She knows where everything in the neighborhood is now--Preston's house, the park and her own house.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Soon she will have to learn her new neighborhood. Are there any playgounds walking distance?

Unknown said...

How cute! She does look like a big girl......I love the grin. Looking forward to seeing her while we are in Arlington next week. If I can find all my plastic eggs I could bring them and we could have a 'practice round'.

Ingrid said...

yep there is a nice one right by the new house w swings!

Kris said...

I love the grin! She looks like she is just so happy to smile for the camera.