Thursday, January 31, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods

We are remote blogging today from Gramma Judi's in Hummelstown. I'm laughing as my friend from Erie Katie Duncombe is on the Price is Right today and will end up winning the Showcase Showdown! My other friend Julie has been on the Wheel and had Pat Sajak ask her to not shout the letters so loudly into her mike :) Lucy got a sock kitty from Julie for Christmas and has taken a real liking to it; see photo of her snoozing with the little gato. We're off to Wegman's for lunch today after Gramma gets back from driving the special needs people mover! Gramma also loves to dig out my old toys. See photo of Lucy in her 1980 "Tot Wheels" aka baby seat on wheels that is no longer sold as I'm sure Graco was sued when some tots tumbled down the stairs. She's staring into the eyes of a doll that was mine who resembles the bride of Chucky from Child's Play. Something's funky with the photo uploading so will add those later. Ciao!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ingrid, my mom and I go to Wegman's all of the time since it opened. My family all live in Mechanicsburg :) Small world!