Thursday, August 28, 2008

Double Trouble

"Zoe, don't move while I apply your blush. I like the Laura Mercier in Crushed Hazelnut on you."


"Zoe, now that I've backed you into the corner, I can pummel you with my plastic phone"


"I guess I'll share some Puffs with you even though I'd rather not"

I'm watching my neighbor Meg's daughter Zoe today b/c their day care was closed for the holiday weekend. Zoe is 3 months older and about 5 lbs bigger (shocking, I know!). Anyway, we've had a pretty good day, both little ones are napping now-yay! They don't pay much attention to each other, sort of like passing ships in the night. However, Lucy is much more wild and aggressive. Zoe plays quietly with a toy or book, and Lucy comes right over and bops her on the head and takes the toy. Oh boy....As Jud likes to say, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

1 comment:

Stacey Faye said...

Lucy isn't aggressive -- she's just "assertive." Typical first born!!! If you lived in Erie, I bet she'd be going to Harding in a few years for the gifted program or scoring 99s on her Iowa tests!