Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busy Thursday!





We had pilates this morning and Lucy was her usual self..all over the place! Before class she ate an entire jar of pears with rice cereal! Yeah!! We then had lunch with Pap Sheriff who is in town for a banking conference. Ate at BLT downtown and I'm pretty sure Lucy was the only 6 month old in there. Ever. For her lunch she moved on to apples. I think she's sick of carrots now. Tried the sippy cup now that we've located the one sans harmful chemicals. She didn't quite get it.....:) Oh, and the coffee table is history. Now that it takes her 5 seconds to squirm from her blanket to me in the chair, her favorite thing to do is come to my chair and put the laptop cord in her mouth. Great Lucy! She just almost pulled herself up onto the ottoman. I can't believe this child!!

No comments: