Monday, April 7, 2008

Lucy in a Box



Lucy is supposed to sleep in this thing when we go to Hilton Head next week. Why do I have a feeling none of us are going to get any sleep? The other pic is of her in her country club finest. Yesterday we went to an open house at Belle Haven CC in Alexandria so we had to put her in something fancy! If you see a small spot under her collar, it's because she puked on it as soon as I put it on. The funniest thing is that some lady there asked me if I made this dress/sewed the smocking on the front. Hah! I've been missing a button on my raincoat for 2 years now. If I can attach that I would be in business.

2 comments:

Emma said...

We had one of those for Henry and it was not good. Any chance you could bring a pack n play?

Pound said...

awww.... i hope lucy loves the beach!!